Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Double Coupons, Refund, Dental Appointment

I had my Ronco spaghetti and coupons on the belt at the grocery store. I mentioned to make sure the coupon actually doubled.  There are times at The Pig that the coupon does not double on the pasta and it should. They always rectify the problem. Well, Tuesday, the manager said he got an email that there are no more double coupons. Bummer!

This was the last good deal. All the senior deals are going away. I hope The Pig still has the 5% deal for seniors. Have you found any of the special deals of any kind that help cut costs are disappearing? 

Tuesday, I went to Cullman for a dental appointment. I had two fillings on two teeth right next to each other on the bottom. The cavities were just little lines at the gum line. I was in and out in 25 minutes. I was shocked the time was so short. 

I know I brush well and often, always at least twice each day. Often, I do brush more often each day. I hope this is not a harbinger of things to come as far as cavities forming. The last cavity I had healed itself and just sits there. 

I took my boombox and the bird call cd and listened to that while he worked. I did ask first. Yes, I know a phone and ear things would be less of a hassle. The cost after insurance was $96.

When I arrived at the dentist office, it appeared I was going camping, running away, or something. I had my purse across my chest, a throw blanket for my feet rolled up and under my arm, and this clunky boom box.  

The money was in my account because I had just gone to the store where I bought the dishwasher. I was refunded $100 back to my account, a refund for installation. It worked out well, going straight to the dentist. 

Tuesday Lunch--Whopper Jr, fries, tiny Coke

Tuesday Dinner--hamburger without bun, sweet potato, green beans, butter on my sweet potato

I put a package of onion soup mix in the ground beef and used the meat masher to stir in the dry soup mix as the ground beef cooked. It was so delicious! 

Tuesday night, Tommy and I were talking about food and eating. He exclaimed he could not believe how much I ate. I asked him if he noticed I was fat. He said, "but you never gain weight with all you eat." He was not being mean, just astounded. I weighed a pound less on Wednesday than on Tuesday. 

He brooks no discussion when he is wrong. Just yells at me. 

Are you finding good deals are passing away?                                                                                                                                                     

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar