Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Done Come Around Again

I woke up early this morning and got up--around 4 AM. But after a mug of jumpstart and a cackleberry I dozed off in my easy chair and didn't wake up again until daylight. For some reason my sleeping pattern has been all messed up the past few nights. Old age settin' in I reckon.

But, I went out and took a morning stroll and then gave all the flora a good drink of water. I pulled some tomatoes before the varmits can get them and put some liquid groceries on the blackeyed peas and pole beans. This afternoon I'll be pickin' beans again and looks like I will have to put part of them up in mason jars tis time. Sure is a lot of beans on the vines and they are still blooming. If the weather don't turn into the dog days of August early I will have beans until the first of July. I was hoping to be eating okra by today but it is still just a bit small. I like for it to get up to at least three inches before I cut it and it still has a day or two to get there.

I have to take sweetthing to therapy in a few minutes. She sure does dread going figuring that it is a waste of time and money but I have her convinced thus far to stay with the program until the fat lady sings. Then we will take the next step the doc recommends until eventually she either gets better or the quacks give up.

This is fishing weather! I sure am wanting to go but I reckon I'll just have to watch it on TV and drool. Sweetthing is not able to go with me and although she urges me to go by myself I will not leave her here alone.

I've gotta go. Y'all come back now, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar