Mark Verheiden, the writer of My Name Is Bruce, has posted on his blog the following update regarding the film. Here is the post:"I've just seen Bruce Campbell's director's assembly of MY NAME IS BRUCE, and while this is obviously biased, I'll just say it -- there are some gut-bustingly funny scenes in this baby. If you're a fan of Bruce's, umm, more "manic" style in the EVIL DEAD movies, you're gonna be in hog heaven. There is one crazy take of Bruce simply trying to get a door unlocked that had me falling out of my chair... it's great to finally see the madness come together! Post production continues and we're still looking at a theatrical release for 2007, so keep watching your multiplex!".
So, the most important thing to take out of that is that Dark Horse is looking at a theatrical release for sometime in 2007. It's going to be a big year for Bruce. Verheiden also goes onto say
"so keep watching your multiplex", so I will assume that Dark Horse wants to see My Name Is Bruce in the mainstream theatres and not the Indy theatres. Click Here to read the original post.

0 Yorumlar