Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Afternoon In The Garden

Hello world.  Happy Friday... And what a gorgeous day we have been gifted with this lovely day...It is sunny, bright and with the most pleasant temperature. 
 
It is nice to be back after a little break from blogging.  It was a much needed break.  It is sometimes a little difficult to keep up since my full time job demands a lot of my time and it was just becoming a bit overwhelming for me.  So please forgive my absence and a heartfelt thank you to those of you that reached out to tell me that I was missed.  I was so touched by this sweet gesture.  I consider myself very lucky to be part of this great blogging world.  It is full of amazing and kind hearted angels that give you a little lift when you don't even know you need it.  Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
And so today, I was truly inspired to grab my camera and create a charming table in a cozy spot of the garden to enjoy a sweet treat.  It was perfect to enjoy a warm cup of coffee with a delightful strawberry short cake that was calling my name.  Oh sweet goodness..  And I am so fortunate to have a hubby who is never embarrassed to sit at my girly tables to share some quality time with me.  Bless his heart because I drive him crazy with all my projects and ideas...
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  Please enjoy the photos.
 























 
 
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
 










 

 






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar