Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BATTLE OF THE BANDS: NEIL YOUNG V. NEIL YOUNG?

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

It's time for the January 15, 2016, Battle of the Bands.

Mr. Stephen T. McCarthy provides us with this information about the bloghop:

The whole thing is really quite simple: You select two different versions of the same song (versions  you feel might give each other some competition in the voting) and you post them on the 1st and the 15th of each month. On the 7th and 21st of each month, you add your own personal vote to the mix, total up all the votes and announce the winner on your blog.

Beyond that, just try to have fun with it and let your readers/voters have fun with it.



All righty, then. Let's have even more fun than usual! Our song is Old Man by Neil Young.




The question becomes, who makes a better Neil Young singing Old Man?  Neil Young as Neil Young or Jimmy Fallon as Neil Young?

This BOTB is just for fun, and something I can't resist. I hope you enjoy the video. I don't know about you, but I can use a laugh after losing David Bowie and Professor Snape during the same week.

Please vote for Neil Young or Neil Young/Jimmy Fallon in your comment. I'll announce the winner on January 21st.

Visit Stephen T. McCarthy to get the complete list of participants in the Battle of the Bands.


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar