Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Being Real



This morning I was talking to a friend of mine and she told me that
she had been reading my blog and she was looking to see if I had 
mentioned anything about my Mom's recent health scare.  I told my
friend Maria that no, I had not.  I said that I was trying to keep my
blog a happy place.  Maria's response was ...
"We are all human."




She is right.  I don't like to dwell on the negative here, but there
are times when we all have to face things that are difficult.  
Life happens, and it's not always rosy.




So as much as I want this blog to be a happy place for you to 
land from time to time, I can't pretend to be upbeat when I am
feeling scared or apprehensive.  Now I could just disappear for a bit,
but to be honest, this little blog has brought me through some sad
times.  It has been a place for me to escape my worries.




It's the place I go where I have control over the content.




So there I have said it.  I have been very worried for the past week.  My Mom
has some blood clots that could prove to be fatal.  She has chosen not to go on
conventional therapy because of the risks involved.  Her attitude is that
 she has lived a good long life and she wants whatever time she has left
to be happy and not to be visiting her doctor a couple of times per week.
It is her decision and she is being very firm about it.  

Sadness and fear comes into all of our lives at times.  While I am trying my
best to be strong, I too am human.  If I have been a bit elusive,  if I have not
visited you, it's not because I don't care.  I have been trying to adjust to
a new situation that I cannot control.  I'm just doing my best to
let go and let God take control for a change.   And He well knows that
it's not always easy for me to give up the reins.

Thanks for listening.

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar