We are in a different park this time..Lake Harmony RV Park just off exit 58 on I-95. It is near Townsend and only a half mile from where we were at last month. Nicer park but 40 bucks more a week..it has a two mile walking path that sweetthing wanted and it is also right on the lake.The people I am parked next to have been catching a few fish so I might try after while if I can cast left handed.
We are gonna go over to Catfish Manor
tomorrow afternoon for a low country boil. Cat's kids are in for the weekend and I'll get to meet them I reckon and probably do some shootin'.
Sunday we are heading for the NUTZ HOUSE for a visit and if the weather holds we'll do some more shootin' plus chow down on
some Pizza.
The Next week is just a kick back time except for Tuesday when I am getting my new chompers..I hope by Thursday to have learned to use hem enough to eat a BIG gotdam beef steak.
Weather is cool in the mornings but just short of beautiful this afternoon..about 65F, barely a breeze, and sunshine. Hope it holds for a week. I have about 2,000 rounds of caps to pop.

0 Yorumlar