Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bottles & Clothes









































































 
While visiting the Ikea recently, I came upon a beautiful glass dressing table set. I fell in love with it immediately! I simply had to show you. It's made of blue, pink and brownish glass and looks like it was made at the beginning of the last century. At a time when woman had bottles like these on their dressing table, filled with the most exquisite perfumes.

I show you part of my collection of bottles & trinket boxes. The brown bottles were once my grandmothers. They have a special place on my dressing table. The pink and white toiletry set was made by Laura Ashley in the 80s and given as a wedding present. I found the blue & white trinket box on a fleamarket in Rye years ago. It is made by Mason's and decorated with a light blue rose.

I found the light green tunic and soft pink cardigan in the sale recently. I love the romantic look of it.

I wish you all a Happy weekend. Hopefully we will get some sun in Holland. It's been grey and wet for days!

Lieve groet, Madelief







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar