The cabins of Cades Cove and a wedding in a field.
It was unexpected to witness a wedding but it was delightful seeing it.
I was not able to get a close shot and did not want to take away from their moment so it is a far away shot.
I have used Gritty Effect on some of these images.
Not that the cabins are not rustic to begin with.
Our own CC peeking out of the porch.
I think having a porch was a luxury for a resident of Cades Cove.
Do you see the wedding?
I tried not to disturb them but it was a charming setting for a wedding.
The family
Wild rhodedendron
To see part one of my posts on the churches of Cades Coves go here.
To see part two of the streams, fences, rocks and such go here
Linking with: Vintage Inspiration Friday
joy and peace
Olive











0 Yorumlar