Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dumpster #2...

NO ONE should have this much crap!

Did I tell you I had to get a second dumpster?
It is full.
Well, I'm going to cram a little more in it, but
I will have it taken away sometime in the coming week.

A lot of what is in this dumpster is from the
garage. I will spare you the ugly details.
Or not.

I had to take a break from the purging because
I started to feel surprisingly emotional when I looked
at some of the things I am throwing away.

There is yard and garden stuff like seriously out of date
flower seed packets, open bags of plant fertilizer, charcoal
for the grill, cheap (rusted) plant stands.
Not to mention rusty cans of paint, nuts, bolts, screws...
yard and house project items.

Not to mention boxes of mildewy books, fabrics and patterns
for quilts and teddy bears.

Eh... too much junk to list.

But, as these things made their way to the dumpster, never
to be seen again, I wondered about what I am doing.
It felt like I was throwing away dreams. Giving up.

Should I think of it that way?
Or, am I clearing a path for new dreams?

Maybe I'm just tired.
Maybe just a little discouraged from looking up....
there's still more crap in the rafters. Dammit!

I really, really do not want a third dumpster

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar