Having rounded off
The Final Slice last week, I'd thought I'd bring the segment to a permanent close by bring all the videos/ episodes together into one place. This is similar to what I did with
The Movie Hour Podcast (click
here for details).
Below is a comprehensive list of every episode of
The Yesterday Show and
The Adventures of Battenberg & Schnepps. In each case you can watch the episode straight on YouTube, or read the blog post for production notes and interesting stories.
Thanks for supporting this feature of the blog over the last six months, and for all the positive comments these shows have received. They mean the world to me.
-----
INTRODUCTIONS
THE YESTERDAY SHOW - SERIES 1 (2008)
S1E1: Croaking Chris Armstrong (11/10/08)-
blog -
YouTubeS1E2: Sir Anthony Gerald Fasbender III (18/10/08) -
blog -
YouTubeS1E3: Leicester Merryweather (25/10/08) -
blog -
YouTubeS1E5: Professor Frederick Snore (12/11/08) -
blog -
YouTubeS1E6: Jean-Francois de Fromage-Blanc (19/11/08) -
blog -
YouTube
THE YESTERDAY SHOW - SERIES 2 (2009)
S2E2: Dr. Hans Battenberg & Schnepps (20/1/09) -
blog -
YouTubeS2E5: A Tale of Two Fasbenders (10/2/09) -
blog -
YouTubeS2E6: Eino Laikadaikonen & Francesco Pontiverde (17/2/09) -
blog -
YouTubeS2E7: Cecil Weissman & Hazel Whimphreybottom (9/3/09) -
blog -
YouTube
THE ADVENTURES OF BATTENBERG & SCHNEPPS (2009-10)
The Case of the Brown Ruby - Part I (4/6/09) -
blog -
YouTube The Case of the Brown Ruby - Part II (11/6/09) -
blog -
YouTube The Case of the Brown Ruby - Part III (18/6/09) -
blog -
YouTube Murder on the Titanic - Part I (28/6/10) -
blog -
YouTube Murder on the Titanic - Part II (28/6/10) -
blog -
YouTube
---
Daniel
0 Yorumlar