Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HELLO MONDAY MORNING IN BLOGWORLD

Here it is Monday morning again. According to the calendar there are nineteen more days until you have to drop everything and do your Christmas shopping. Oh, you don't do that? And you never do that? And you don't lie either? Okay.

It is a nice morning here on the weed farm. I am going out later, maybe, and spread some weed and feed on the place and try to get rid of some broadleaf stuff that I don't particularly want. Sweetthing says it's green so leave it alone but some of it is also a sticker type weed and I don't want that crap started. I have some Bermuda that is starting to mat up pretty good and I was hoping it would choke out the weeds but them sumbitches are like dem-a-crits, about the time you think you have them under control they jump up and start choking out the good stuff someplace else.

All and all it was a good week last week. The Bucs won an ugly ball game, my site traffic went back up to nearly pre-Thanksgiving levels, LIVEY got me set up with BLOGROLL and I can use it-sometimes-, we have the trip set up to Catfish Manor and up to Indigo's place and I woke up every morning with a piss hardon. What a life and ain't it great?

Here come the cackleberries and grits and that second big beer mug full of coffee. Me and Miss Sassie Poodle are gonna have some breakfast but I'll be back later. Y'all come back, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar