Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

If You Have A Moment

I have a friend....a very dear friend...
She gives much of herself
and never asks for anything
in return.

She just started a blog..
and was so encouraging to me
when I started mine.
I think, in fact,
that she was my first follower.
She had (along with her cousin)
written her family history..
in true form and
self-published it several
years ago.
She sent me the book.
I looked at the cover,
plain and unglamourous..
and I began to read...
and I read..
and I read..
and I smiled..
and I cried...
It was written from the heart
of one generation looking
back to find their
roots...and making
those roots real..
and alive.
I was amazed and surprised
by the depth of the story.
Anyway.. Now...
She is thinking about
writing the sequel.
She has posted a rough draft
of her new book over
on her new blog.

If you have a moment..
just a moment..
pop in and read her words
and I think you will find
she is a darned good writer.
Her blog is
cuz she is funny like that.

That being said...a little feedback
would be good...very good..
and I would thank you for it..
and so would she.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar