to create a new silly sock creature. This is Mr Allsorts - so named because he is the colour...
Of Liquorice Allsorts!
And of course he is rather partial to the aforementioned confection... mmmm, not bad!
Prefer the pink coconut ones though (doesn't everyone?)
Oh dear Mr Allsorts... you really didn't have to finish the whole packet did you?!
Don't complain to me when you don't feel well.
That was going to be it but then the postman came. And look what he brought me today. This rather lovely fabric postcard from Annica as a thank you for the bag she won in my 100 post giveaway. Thank you Annica - it was a lovely surprise and it is beautiful! I really must find a way of displaying these beautiful cards and ATCs I've received because at the moment they are residing in a plastic box which seems a shame. Any ideas?
While I'm saying thank you - Huge thanks also to Lynda who gave me a "You make my Day" award last week, which was very much appreciated . I've had this before so I won't pass it on again. But I want you all to know that you all help make my day - every day!

0 Yorumlar