Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November 17th

Well girls and guys today is my biggest Birthday yet. Which I have not handled very well. Seems like it has just Slapped me in the face saying you're an old gal now LOL

However I have made it. Through thick and thin fat and skinny years. Happy times and sad times in my life ,like everybody else. Ok so much for the pity party LOL

 I have had my Big girl panties on several years now.On the card these panties are black sparkling


I also was taken out to lunch by a dear friend and a few gals I know from previous years working at Verizon for 26 years.

 Then Tuesday I went with Gina  and Bernideen ,( who did a birthday post for me and she posted a couple very nice pictures of tea room) to St Louis to Warson Woods antique mall and out to lunch in St Charles at a tea room in an old 1800's house which was a nice lunch and the dessert was the best .haha
A girl at tea room took pictures of all 3 of us on Bernideen's nice camera and they wasn't good at all

I am very thankful for what I have and what I get to do in life just seems like this is hard to do. I have another lunch date today

         



Thanks for listening to my whining xoxo



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar