Is getting the mail the highlight of your day some days!!!! Well somedays it is mine. I love my mail man he always brings up my mail to the door when I have a package. Somehow makes me feel like I am getting a very special delivery LOL!
Just wanted to show you a little something that came in the mail today. A total random act of kindness from a fellow blogger.
Some of you may know Debbie from Lake House she is sweet and talented. She sews and I am always in awe of those that can sew.
Today actually on her blog she had a post about moving her sewing machine out to the sun porch at her cute lake house to sew up her wonderful lavender sachets. I love her sun room and how it looks out over the lake.
So after reading her post about her sewing away out on her porch with these lovely sachets here in the mail on the same day is a wonderful sachet from Debbie. Gotta love that!
![]() |
| I have to tell you I could smell the sweet lavender from inside the envelope before I even opened it. |



0 Yorumlar