Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Unwinding..............



Sorry for the MIA status.  Just as I was going to work on my computer a week ago Friday I realized my internet was down yet again.  After two hours on the phone with my server I got all items back online but my computer.  This did not make me happy especially as the call got dropped after two hours and then I had to call back and deal with someone new.  I actually had to have my computer guy come to my house to get back on and well we all know that takes a bit of time to get him here.  But here I am, behind reading blogs, behind with paperwork and well as the photo above looks, just behind.  

It has finally cooled off here and Little Buddy has been wearing jeans!  Okay I might be a bit of a nutter but I just love this little hiney in jeans.

Last weekend I was not unwinding in the relaxing sense but unwinding The Longline Cardigan I started way back in the beginning of the year.  I also unwound the Brunch Cardigan I attempted to make for one week.  I would get to a certain point and the joins would look terrible, plus my stitch count was off and it was a mess.  Now what to make?  See having about 5 days where you can't be on the computer gives you all sorts of time to think about projects.
 

I thought and thought and this is what I came up with for my beautiful purple bulky yarn by Malabrigo, Happy Harvest a really beautiful sweater vest.  There are those short rows at the top I am a bit afraid of but for now I am off to a good start.  But I forget how SLOOOOOOOW knitting is compared to crochet.  This might take me forever.


And much to my dismay another major unwinding yesterday.  This was my car project for the last few weeks.  I decided to make two of these fun projects for Little Buddy's teachers for Christmas, the Queen Anne Lace Scarf.  I was steam blocking them when I realized I had an extra bump in both of them, actually near the beginning in almost identical places.  What are the chances of that?  So this is where I am at, down to 1/3 of one done with a whole other scarf to redo.


And who could be cuter in warm fluffy pajamas?   I could just eat him up!  I'll be catching up with you all as soon as I can.  Have a wonderful week.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar