Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Up to here with politics

I am absolutely politics weary. It’s time for me to let it rest for a while. Once all the dust has settled I’ll check in and see who is on first and if the bases are loaded.

So, I’m turning to a little problem that maybe you can help me with today.

For Christmas, among other things, a family member gave us a gift card for fifty dollars at Old Navy. I have no idea why this person picked that particular store because it is not one we ever visit. We did however go there last weekend to see what kind of clothes they sell. If I were a teenager or in my twenties I might find some of their clothes appealing, but I’m not.

So what to do with this card? I hate to toss away fifty dollars of the family member's hard earned money. So what do you think? What would you do?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar