Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vagaries








Well that was a wild and windy weekend wasn't it. If I can upload some photos you'll see a palm tree that looks a bit like a photo from the Caribbean when there's a hurricane about to hit. But at the moment Blogger is refusing to load my pictures. I do hope I haven't reached my photo limit on Blogger or anything drastic. Maybe I'll never be able to post another picture and you'll just have to imagine what it all looked like.*

My printer is refusing to print as well, honestly I find this stuff SO frustrating. It doesn't like the new ink cartridge. I've tried shouting, "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CARTRIDGE" at it, but so far nothing.

We've all had colds around here, the sort that make you a bit furious and irrational. The littlest boy has volunteered me to help at Tudor Day tomorrow. I shall be in charge of Cutting With A Sharp Knife in the Tudor Cooking segment of the day. Not sure what they're making, but I'm led to believe an onion will be involved. Swan and onion? Four and twenty blackbirds? Giblets simmered in blood?  I have slightly lost my voice which might not bode well in the event that I have to scream, "DON'T SLICE IT TOWARDS YOU". I'll give it my best shot, and I'll see you on the other side.

* I did it! After a lot of crossness I finally managed to upload photos. I logged out and logged back in again. The hi-tech solution. Honestly, is there anything quite as exhilarating as conquering technology? From the depths of despair to complete euphoria. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating slightly, but it's not far off. Just the printer to go... CJ xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar