A little Idaho City Snow
A Little White Stuff-
We woke up to about 3"- 4" of new snow, and now it's melting a bit. Pretty, but a little slippery going to work. No snow day here! I'm hoping it won't been really icy tomorrow morning :(
Dark Days Meal-Home Cured Salmon Salad-
For lunch a couple of days ago, I decided to use up the Gravlax I'd cured, with the mustard sauce. What a great idea! Added some rye cracker, and iced tea, delish.
My favorite, photo from article below
The Tiny Houses Of Denmark-What a wonderful article! Tiny Houses Of Christiana, Denmark Great, creative designs!
Winter Road Trip-
Saturday we took a short road trip, in the nice weather. Idaho City for lunch, drove past and took some shots by the roadside. They're getting LOTS of snow now, with more coming, 2-5 feet! They need it at the ski resorts and for the snow pack...


0 Yorumlar