Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fiesta Felt Flower Crown











Two posts in one year! Go me! In my last post I gave you all a step-by-step tutorial on felt flower crowns. Specifically with tiny little red white a blue flowers for a classy touch for any American event you plan to go to. In that I admitted that I re-took all of the in progress shots making another flower crown for a different purpose. So I present you with all of those pictures and none of the steps. You can read the other one and I don't want to be redundant, but I took the darn pictures so I will share them! The only difference between the two is I used bigger flowers from the same die… and didn't use scraps for this project… and might have done the same steps but in a different order… and used cheap Pony Beads instead of cheap pearls but other than that it's exactly the same and I'm not particularly sorry. 

PICTURE DUMP






























I looped some curling ribbon around the big
flower and curled just the end of the ribbon. Perfection.

Princess hope wanted a picture too
Rotten pups stealing the shot

Realizing that Jared was taking the pictures from my bad side.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar