Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Randomness....



It's been a dreich couple of days, with low grey skies, breezy and rain. So here are some pictures from the last week or so.

This set were taken by Mr W of Imperfect and Tense when he and Mrs W were out visiting Graemsay last weekend.   Above, Mrs W, myself and Madam Button take a walk along the shore.  Orkney Mainland in the background...

And Madam Button......


I think this is probably the most active they have seen her!




Button is somewhat distracted. I loved the crossed paws!   She's been watching too much "Strictly" (Strictly Come Dancing/Dancing with the stars)



A tree in my garden and looking over to the Lighthouse....



A better version of the lighthouse with moon than my blurry one earlier in this blog!


And a couple he took in the morning of the sunrise.  As sunrise isn't till after 9 Mr and Mrs W were in Stromness for the ferry in plenty of time to get these shots....  Both are very Turneresque.  The pictures, not Mr and Mrs W....





These are a few of mine.  Two from Stromness Harbour. I love the low light of Winter...


And the MV Graemsay sailing out of the harbour....


And these were taken through a car window (don't worry I wasn't driving!) looking over the Stenness Loch and towards the Hoy Hills....




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar