Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

review: too faced primed & poreless pressed powder

I really needed a new setting powder. I ran out of blotting sheets, and all I had to combat my (unfortunately) extreme oiliness was some e.l.f. pressed powder. Which, yikes. Aside from not being all that effective, this stuff was super orangey on me and had a strange texture. So I, of course, turned to the internet.


Too Faced's Primed & Poreless powder kept popping up with great reviews from bloggers, so I figured I'd check it out. Take a look at Too Faced's claims about what this powder does:
Primed & Poreless Powder turns any foundation into high definition makeup. Our high-resolution, reflective, powder technology transforms skin by visually minimizing pores, fine line and imperfections for an airbrushed looking finish. Our weightless powder can be worn alone, or under and over foundation to prep skin, lock down makeup and control shine for a complexion smoothing, flawless finish.
Honestly, it better do all that for the price ($30!).

read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar