Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five Days of Birthday Giveaways: Day One! Win a Sugarpill @#$%! Eyeshadow

I haven't had a giveaway in a while so to coincide with my birthday yesterday, I've decided to do a week's worth of giveaways with a few offerings from several of my favorite shops. I wasn't sure what to offer up first but I decided to start this week off big and give away the Limited Edition Sugarpill Cosmetics's @#$%! Eyeshadow that was offered at IMATS LA.

One winner will win one @#$%! Eyeshadow

This giveaway will be running for about a month! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget. I wasn't sure or not whether to make this giveaway open internationally but I have decided to do so. Because of this though, I'm not liable for it being lost in the mail. If you're a current follower, you get a bonus entry in the giveaway!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclaimer: This giveaway is not sponsored by Sugarpill Cosmetics. I am affiliated with Sugarpill Cosmetics!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar