I just wanted you guys to know that I found ye olde Star Trek Enterprise-D in a cabinet in the garage along with a crap load of ninja turtles, transformers, and my Sega Genesis. The awesome thing about the Enterprise toy, though, is that I got it in 1994 but all the rad laser sounds still work. To celebrate, I made you guys this video. You're welcome.
Also, I finally caved in and I'm on "the twitter" now. All of my nerd conventions (Wondercon, Comic-con, APE, DragonCon, etc.) are coming up and I thought it'd be kind of dope to post some real-time pictures of all of the awesomely costumed geeks in their natural habitat. You know, for anthropological reasons. And then I think it'd be cool to communicate with you guys, er something. Anyway, I'm @ambthrax and you'll find the little twitter button thingy on the sidebar.
Keep it real, yo.

0 Yorumlar