Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Still Going

I am happy to report yet another box of books has left the house! Some I am finding really easy. I am sure it will get more difficult as the piles get smaller. I obviously have a huge amount of books. More, I must admit, than I thought. I am finding them everywhere! I must admit that shopping for books is something I tend to do when I'm feeling down. Other people shop for clothes and shoes - I shop for books! Admittedly most of them are used, but I do buy a few new ones. It still seems overwhelming but I am appreciating the encouragement. It certainly helps. I know others struggle with this too.

This week reading Jacky's Motivational Monday post over at Dicky Bird's Nest really helped. I think sometimes she's just writing these for me!

Although I've been sorting through books and craft magazines I have been getting some cross stitch in - though not a lot this week. This was a design in one of my too-many cross stitch magazines I have. I am finding it easier to let these go too and just choose to hold onto ones where I think I will get to the designs. Obviously even this pile will have to get smaller too - but first go through I'm letting go of the easy ones.


I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar